Our clients are actively seeking improved and efficient working practices whist simultaneously promoting their environmental credentials. From the humble small company to large multinationals the message is loud and clear. We are being tasked to deliver significant cost savings through the application of ecologically verifiable print management.
Managed Print Service
- Cost control
- Lower ink / toner costs and page costs
- Auditing print flow and the formulation of accurate reports.
- Fleet management control
- Reducing equipment failure and down time
- Reducing unauthorised usage
- Optimising the collection of machine readings
- Single source consumable supplies
- Improved operator satisfaction
- Sustainability and environmental improvements
- Improved service, print quality and consistency
- Familiarity with similar machines translates into ease of use benefits
- One supplier providing a more personal approach.
- Freeing up in house IT time
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Improved budgeting and cash control
How it all works
Stage 1: The Print Audit
This is simply a fact finding exercise in which we jointly gather information about your existing print fleet. The aim of this stage is to establish and agree a Total Cost of Ownership. In other words the true cost of printing or copying a page. During the assessment we can gather information regarding your future requirements and we can begin to agree upon probable solutions.
Stage 2: The Plan
In conjunction with you we will engineer a viable solution based upon your existing equipment requirements and projected needs. We will demonstrate and discuss machine requirements. We will talk about software, network connectivity and functionality. Jointly we will agree upon the practical measures required to streamline machine maintenance, the supply of consumables and controlling print throughput. Finally we will formulate a solution proposal based upon the information that you have provided.
Stage 3: The Installation
We will institute the agreed solution as seamlessly and efficiently as possible. We will minimise down time during the swap out phase, and strive to enhance user satisfaction. Emphasis at this critical time is placed upon product training and support.
Stage 4: Fleet Management
Fundamental to our approach is machine performance and after sales support. Throughout the duration of our agreement will work with you to maintain response times and suggest more appropriate print solutions when appropriate.
We will achieve this through:
- Supplies. Delivering toner and consumables in at agreed intervals.
- Service. Managing and deploying technical staff at specified times.
- Asset Statements. Ensuring that you are provided with Printer information relating to usage and location.
- Customer care. We will notify you of improvements in technology and possible benefits.
For over 40 years, A-STAT has been assisting clients to control reprographic costs. In recent years technological advancements have enabled us to support you with Managed Print Services. With the rate of change of technology accelerating at an ever faster rate we feel ideally positioned to predict and suggest enhancements to existing printer fleet.